Meet The Blogger – Alana Faith Lucas
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Alana Faith Lucas who runs alanafaithlucas blog.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Honest, inspiring, compassionate and self help
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
To help people
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
I love writing, I’m currently writing a novel that is to be published
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
Almost every day
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
Facebook pages, WordPress and Instagram
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
It would be nice
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Being honest about my own experiences is hard but necessary
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
I am a well known musician on Northern Ireland and my novel is to be published this summer
10. Who Is Your Blogging Hero And Why?
A girl I know from my hometown
11. What Advice Would You Give To A New Blogger Starting Out?
Just start it, you won’t regret it
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
No not yet
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
I think it’s a great platform
Follow Alana Faith Lucas on her journey at:facebook.com/AlanaFaithLucasBlogsVlogsandBooks | alanafaithlucas.wordpress.com