Meet The Blogger – Ankit Mishra
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Ankit Mishra who runs bitactro blog and social media channels. Ankit Mishra is passionate about sharing his thoughts in the world with their growing audience.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
My name is Ankit Mishra, I am 21 and currently pursuing Masters in Computer Application from NIT Allahabad. I was born in Uttar Pradesh but I live in Indore. I have done BCA from SCSIT, DAVV Indore Madhya Pradesh.
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
I always explore new things and sharing my thoughts. Blogging is a great way to share your ideas and thoughts. Also, I wanted to help people with my writing skills, this is the reason I use simple and easy language so that everyone can understand easily.
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
Blogging has become something that I like, so it does not require any external source of motivation. Because once you started getting recognization then you don’t look back. It also enhances my learning and writing skill.
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
I am quite active on social medias and interact with followers. But I don’t fall in race. As I am doing MCA, I don’t get much time but still I publish one or two great piece of content a month.
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
In my opinion best social media strategy would be quality and authority of your blog. Because people will only follow if they think you are good at something. If you answers or covers their questions that’s awesome, this makes healthy relationship between your blog and readers.
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Yes, why not. I always encourage people for blogging because it’s a great tool for sharing your knowledge, thoughts, and ideas, you also make money out of it. So it gives income too.
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
Nowadays blogging is not that easy to make money but yes it takes some time and patience to give fruitful results at the end. I would say do your best and focus on quality rather than quantity and publish great content.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
For any blog, the most challenging part is SEO and ranking on google. Which takes some time. We need to experiment with a lot of things and finally, we get rank if everything goes fine. The main things are authority, in our blog, I make sure the most suitable person writes an article about any topic so that whatever he or she is writing is perfectly correct.
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
I got AIR 224 in NIMCET exam and got admission in NIT for MCA. Another one is I got interviewed by InidaToday when Justin Bieber came India in 2017. the reason is I had India’s biggest fan account of Justin and he replied to my DM on twitter. Then I started a trend to thanks Justin which trended on twitter. I don’t think these are greatest achievements but for now, I don’t have any greatest achievements. I hope in future I will have something to say on this. LOL This is the link of the interview if you want to check out: https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/leisure/story/20170306-justin-bieber-india-tour-thank-you-justin-bieber-trend-985874-2017-04-01
10. Who Is Your Blogging Hero And Why?
Harsh Agarwal Sir from Soutmeloud.com. He is doing blogging since 2008. Shoutmeloud is very successful. He also helps other bloggers to perform well in their blogging career too.
11. What Advice Would You Give To A New Blogger Starting Out?
I would say new bloggers to not to rush and focus more on quality rather quantity. And patience is the key.
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
No I never collaborate with any brands as of now.
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
Blogger Magazine is a great platform for bloggers to connect and share what happening around blogging. This is a great platform for bloggers all over the world to connect.
Follow Ankit Mishra on his journey at: