Meet The Blogger – Anna Agonen
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Anna Agonen who runs Anna Logic.How can you save our planet by changing your clothing habits
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a promoter of sustainable and ethical clothing and lifestyle in general, I share my thoughts and vision in my blog
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
Realization of the fact that our western world everyday habits are extremely harmful for our planet and fellow humans.
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
The fact above
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
I communicate daily in fb and I want to be much more active on my website, but I believe in quality over quantity in general.
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
Engaging and being real
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
Not at the moment
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
To get over my fears and go public
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Getting over my fears 🙂
10. Who Is Your Blogging Hero And Why?
Russian blogger Ilya Varlamov, he is promoting socially important things in a very inspirational way.
11. What Advice Would You Give To A New Blogger Starting Out?
Stay true to yourself and keep going
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I’ve collaborated with bloggers like myself mostly
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
Nice project! 🙂
Follow Anna Agonen on her journey at: