Meet The Blogger – Chris Ameto
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”,where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Chris Ameto who runs Reflections Of A Fitness Lover blog.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I’m a fitness enthusiast. I’ve been physically active for as long as I can remember. I enjoy different kinds of workouts especially weight lifting and yoga. My blog is about my fitness journey, the things I’ve learned, and what has helped me.
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
It started after I graduated from college. I was doing a lot of personal journaling at that time and enjoyed it a lot. While I was looking for a full-time career, the I had the idea that I could start a blog. I already enjoyed writing, so why not write about something I’m passionate about.
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
Being able to help people on their journey and ignite their passion fr fitness is my motivation.
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
I try to communicate with my followers at least once a week.
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
the best social media strategy for getting more visitors is to post on pages that your target audience is likely to visit.
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Yes! If you’re passionate about something then let the world know.
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
I’m still working on ways to make money through my blog but the best advice I’ve heard is to treat your blog like a business. When you do that, you’ll be more consistent. You’ll be trying to post the most quality content.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
The most challenging moment in my blogging journey was when I simply didn’t know what to write about. I think this was a result of me overthinking about what a good post would look like rather than just sharing what’s on my mind.
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
My greatest achievement outside of blogging is my personal growth as a person. I believe internal achievements are more important than external ones.
10. Who Is Your Blogging Hero And Why?
I actually don’t have a specific blogging hero. I respect any blogger that is putting out content consistently and creating value to their readers.
11. What Advice Would You Give To A New Blogger Starting Out?
Just create content. Your earliest content won’t be perfect but as you continue, you’ll make drastic improvements.
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
BloggerMagazine is great! I like how you’re able to connect people to blogs that talk about their passions.
Follow Chris Ameto on his journey at: