Meet The Blogger – Fasiha Fatima
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Fasiha Fatima who runs dr brain blogger instagram blog.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am a doctor recently graduated from Dow University of Health Sciences and I will be starting my housejob/ internship from April 2020. I started my blog @drbrainblogger at Instagram in July 2018. I write stuff related to medicine, life and almost everything that comes into my mind. I also love photography so that’s what you will see there.
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
Okay, so one day it just came into my mind that I want to start my med-blog where I can spread awareness about diseases people don’t know much about.
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
My blog is an essential part of life. I keep updating stories about my med-life. So blogging for me is like living my usual-day-to-day life.
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
Almost daily. My followers respond to my stories or posts or I do a Q/A once a month. So yeah!
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Yes I sure will. This is so productive plus you get to know so many good people. It’s like living in an online blogging community.
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
Right now, I don’t have any tips for that as I myself am learning that.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
My personal space being disturbed was the most challenging.
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Being a doctor, learning to save lives. That’s the best thing ever happened to me.
10. Who Is Your Blogging Hero And Why?
One of my senior @Afsahbhutta has always been my inspiration. Her work is a work of art!! ❤️
11. What Advice Would You Give To A New Blogger Starting Out?
Be consistent and never give up.
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
Blogger magazine is doing such a good job connecting bloggers, influencers. Keep up the good work!
Follow Fasiha Fatima on her journey at: