Meet The Blogger – Manda Ashley
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Manda Ashley who runs divineanimalwhispers blog.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
Hello! I am a intuitive life coach and animal psychic who blogs about pet care, spirituality, and I am installing a section soon for intimacy coaching!
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
My spiritual gifts inspired me to begin my blog. I want to help people open up to their spiritual path and build a strong connection to their partner as well as their pets.
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
I keep myself in a routine of morning yoga, walks, meditation and I plan out a few articles on my calendar during the week.
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
I’m extremely active during the week I communicate with my followers as much as possible. Especially with this epidemic on our door steps now is the time to support and enlighten others.
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
SEO marketing, writing posts around current trends, I also am a Pinterest addict!
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Yes I would! It’s freeing and liberating and you get to voice your life and opinions! Did I mention you get to connect with others as well?
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
Honestly take your time to research it blogging is a right option for you. If you’re only blogging to make money I would suggest looking into customer service work at home jobs. Blogging is not going to work if you aren’t passionate about what you’re writing about.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Learning how to set up plugins and themes and getting my blog on google. Hard work is paying off though!
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Helping others through intuition and life coaching I love to lift others up. Also, finding my gift with fiction romance writing! I am hooked!
10. Who Is Your Blogging Hero And Why?
Buddy Tarot! Her posts are so light and friendly and honest and she’s a lot of fun to follow and so informative about tarot!
11. What Advice Would You Give To A New Blogger Starting Out?
Take your time! Learn to engage with communities! Get on Pinterest! Take a blog course or two to understand how blogs work! Get friendly with google! Most importantly have fun! If you aren’t enjoying blogging or don’t like to write you might want to consider YouTube.
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I have worked with As above So below Tarot, I had an incredible honor to work with Lichi Lee and read his incredible book Connect! I hope to expand myself more and work with more spiritual brands soon!
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
I think BloggerMagazine is awesome and I love how it brings light to us bloggers even ones people have never considered before.
Follow Manda Ashley on his journey at:
divineanimalwhispers.com | Twitter:@FreelanceAmanda | Instagram:@divineintimacytarot | pinterest.com/divineanimalwhispers