Meet The Blogger – Rajaram AKhil
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Rajaram Akhil who runs tekxplorer blog.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I’m an accidental blogger and an engineer by education. During my college days, I and my passionate friend were in a discussion about what to do so that we can be walk-in different way than others. After discussing a lot of things we decided to start a blog (Very first blog) “Webstersent” with 0 experience and 0 money to even buy a domain so we started in blogspot.com. We used to go our computer labs and started writing articles regarding blogging, Technology, and some tutorials which helps our college mates as notes during exams. Initially, we have no idea where this will go but later the pictures are becoming clearer. Webstersent opened us to the world of blogging and taught life lessons. On our journey towards blogging we found some localities who got to know about our blog and offered us social media marketing, and there we got an opportunity to go and face the real world. They need the company to boost in social media and we helped them and achieved the goals (First customer satisfaction and reviews).As a student we had hell lot of things to deal but we never keep down our motto towards blogging, now we started two new niche blogs deals with technology and gaming. Blogging gave us life and made to put us from nowhere to somewhere.
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
I always wanted to do something different than my friends. In the process i become a accidental blogger, It all started with a simple college tutorial blog and Shoutmeloud inspired a lot to do blogging and break the limits
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
By following our peer bloggers and reading new and upcoming bloggers and also by checking on the blogging experts
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
On weekdays I will work on nights and on weekends will be most of my time is towards blogging and content writing
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
Concentrate on one social media platform rather than doing them all at once, this will help you to be more focused and once you reached the traffic you can drop a link of your other social media platforms and the traffic flow like floods
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Yes, weather it is 2010 or 2020 or 2050 blogging has always its mark and I do encourage more people to get into the world of blogging
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
Getting money from blog is not so easy and not so difficult, starting a blog today and expecting money from it not a great move. All you need is consistency and passion towards it. Which will make money in no matter of days
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
When I do blogging in college days balancing both college life and blogging is challenging so far and when we run out of money and waiting for the blog to grow is a dark time for me in blogging.
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Outside blogging, I got a startup company which deals with Social media marketing and content writing jobs and got awards in local magazines for best article
10. Who Is Your Blogging Hero And Why?
Harsha Agarwal from shoutmelloud.com is utmost inspiration for blogging. His way of teaching blogging is damn awesome
11. What Advice Would You Give To A New Blogger Starting Out?
Consistency, Passion, Networking
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
I had collaborated with local brands like ebnetworks, red cherries bakers and restaurant, swagsterr
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
I thank the entire team for making such a move and giving us this wonderful opportunity to share my story to the world.
Follow Rajaram Akhil on his journey at:
tekxplorer.com | instagram.com/man_in_mustan | facebook.com/0891a