Meet The Blogger – Romit Sharma
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Romit Sharma who runs TechCrack.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?
I’m Romit, a passionate blogger who loves technology and gadgets. I started my blog TechCrack in 2012 as a passion of blogging, I found it very enthusiastic and continued sharing about latest tech, gadgets, apps and many more. Today, I receive more than 30K monthly pageviews on my blog.
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
In 2012, blogging was quite new and interesting. Once I got a PC and internet, I researched and learned many things about being online. Then I started my journey with Blogger.
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
Sharing something “techy” with my audience regularly is what motivates me. Our motive is to find Tech in Every Thing!
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
I’m available all the time on social media to connect and communicate with followers.
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
Keep following the latest trends and understand what your followers love to read.
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
If one also have something special to share, come and make your blog to reach more people around the world.
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
Making money is definitely possible with blogging, but it requires continues hard work and patience. You can’t make the blog today and start earning tomorrow. It will take some time but if you do the things in right way, you will surely start making money.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
To keep the blog updated with latest info and sharing content regularly was quite challenging specially when I was studying.
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Apart from blogging, I also gained knowledge of digital marketing techniques where I got expertise in SEO, SMM, Lead Generation, etc.
10. Who is your blogging hero And Why?
There’s not a single name or so. I keep learning from multiple sources and bloggers around different communities.
11. What advice would you give to a new blogger starting out?
Just make sure to do the work on a regular basis, keep posting new content with quality. With that, also keep learning about various things of blogging through connecting with bloggers around you.
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
Yes, collaborated with various brands around the world. The recent one was Zoho.
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
BloggerMagzine is doing awesome job by giving fellow bloggers a platform to share about them and reach more people. Keep up the great work!
Follow Romit Sharma on his journey at:
TechCrack| facebook.com/techcrackblog|https://twitter.com/techcrackblog| facebook.com/rsromit| twitter.com/Romit_rs