Meet the Blogger – Amber Baggiore
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Amber Baggiore who runs ifallintoplace Blog.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
I am currently studying to become a health and life coach. I have 5+ years of my own personal experience with fitness and nutrition and am pretty new to the mindset space. My blog is aimed mostly towards the “mindset” side of my experience, but will include bits of fitness and nutrition as well.
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
Like I said, I am working on becoming a certified coach, and I love the idea of being able to share my knowledge – new and old – with people!!
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
I have an obsession with helping others. I use this to my advantage by remembering that they will benefit – this is NOT about me!
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
My goal is to post 1-2 times a week, more if I am inspired. TBH, I am very new to this so I do not have many followers.
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
Honestly, I am trying to figure this out! So far for me, it has been FB.
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Absolutely!! Writing is freeing.
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Feeling stuck and pressured to write anyway. Some days, my creative juices are not flowing, so I try to keep a couple of drafts at all times so I have somewhere to gain inspiration!
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
I would say it to be my fitness journey. I have bounced around with a lot of different things – I have ran half marathons, competed in bodybuilding, and trained for the military.
10. Who Is Your Blogging Hero And Why?
Taylor Standford. She offered a free 6 day blogging course that actually pointed me in this direction to begin with!
11. What Advice Would You Give To A New Blogger Starting Out?
Don’t do it for the attention, do it because you want to help others and they will find you!
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
I really appreciate the variety it offers, I feel like I can get any info I need in one spot!
Follow Amber Baggiore on her journey at:
ifallintoplace.wordpress.com | instagram.com/ambertriesagain | facebook.com/baggiore