Meet The Blogger – Bianca
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Bianca who runs enchanting natural beauty blog. Covering vegan makeup and skincare.New Vegan Beauty Blogger On The Block
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog?
I made a transition over to veganism a few years ago and now I am sharing my passion for vegan beauty by blogging. I write content about vegan and cruelty-free makeup and skincare.
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
I want to share my love of beauty and let people know that you don’t have to live a vegan lifestyle to use natural products. Also, to create awareness of kindness to animals, they don’t have to suffer for our beauty.
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
Perseverance and patients. There are days when I feel like giving up and then I remind myself I am not a quitter and WILL NOT let all my hard work go down the drain. Rome wasn’t build in a day so it’s going to take time for my blog to get to the point where I want it to be.
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
Before I started my blog a month ago I was not on any social media until now, I’m still learning how every each and every platform work. At the moment I don’t have that much followers but do engage with the few I have. Whenever I have notifications I engage with followers and take part in discussions.
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog? Write engaging content and if you write about a problem always incorporate a solution to the problem
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Yes definitely, if you have a hobby or interest that you passionate about why not blog about it. There are a lot of people that would love your advise and recommendations.
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
I am a new blogger therefore I am not making yet, but I do know that you can monetize your blog but its going to take hard work and effort. It also depends on your niche, if you have a profitable niche then you have the potential to have steady monthly income. Don’t stuff affiliate links and products in your readers face, engage with them, give advice and recommendations and money will follow.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far? My blog is only a month old so getting traffic is a bit challenging, I do have some traffic but its yet to grow.
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
Helping vegan societies to create awareness to stop cruelty towards animals.
10. Who is your blogging hero And Why?
I know this might sound cliché but I choose myself. Reason for that is I first need to establish myself and find my own writing and blogging style, that way I believe I will be able to find a hero blogger that shares the same traits as myself.
11. What advice would you give to a new blogger starting out?
Work hard, be patient and never give up because down the line you will reap the fruits that you planted.
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
No not yet, I hope I will in future.
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
It’s a great platform for bloggers to get exposure, support and advice.
Follow Bianca on her journey at:enchanting-natural-beauty.com | pinterest.com/enchantingnaturalbeauty | twitter.com/VeganMakeup36 | facebook.com/VeganBeautyBliss