Meet The Blogger – Priyanka Nair
In our latest interview series which I like to call “Meet the Blogger”, where I spotlight inspiring creatives on this Blogger Magazine. We caught up with Priyanka Nair who runs Priyankas Pen blog.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Blog?
A brown woman with satrangi sapne who found her ikigai in blogging. MBA with 7 years of working experience. Started blogging in 2017 and have been spreading self-awareness and mental health awareness through my blogs and videos.
2. Describe what inspired you to start your blog?
It was in 2016, when I was diagnosed with lymohnode tubercular, the whole treatment period and financial burden caused me deep mental stress and I realized how it feels to be trapped inside your own mind, how mental health affects you internally. Hence, I started venting out through my blog making it as a survivor guide for many.
3. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
My passion for writing wakes me up. I have made writing as a part of my daily routine.
4. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
I write at least two blogs weekly. I try to respond to each DM, msg or email within 24 hours.
5. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
Writing original content with personal touch. Forming meaningful connections with readers by appreciating their support and sharing work on different social media channels.
6. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
Yes, it is one of the best thing anyone could do for himself/herself
7. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
Blogging does helps you earn money but at the same time it requires a lot of learning, patience and little investment of time and money.
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
I take things as they come, I have learned required skills, upgraded myself and have been an open learner.
9. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
My professional life was always remarkable and I am still studying and learning.
10. Who Is Your Blogging Hero And Why?
Akritti Mattu, she has taught me professional blogging.
11. What Advice Would You Give To A New Blogger Starting Out?
Have patience, be open to learn and don’t follow the noise.
12. Have you collaborate with brands? If yes, name few brands you worked with
13. Finally, what are your thoughts about BloggerMagazine?
It is great initiative and it will give recognition to bloggers community.
Follow Priyanka Nair on her journey at:
priyankaspen.com | sanitydaily.com | instagram.com/priyanka_j_nair | facebook.com/priyankajoshinair | twitter.com/virtualsiyahi | youtube.com/VirtualSiyahi